392 stolen and recovered but ......

My 1 month old Jeep got stolen via break window quietly and start it w.o the keys in my apartment building. The criminal drove it from Broward county to Miami Dade, disabled or removed (idk) the uconnect guardian. Luckily an officer seen it parked in a hotel while he was on another call and found it with a broken window and called me.

Now my issue is the key fobs don't work and I had it towed to the dealer. Is there a solution to this someone knows before the dealer takes an arm and a leg and keeps it forever .

Could not find anyone online who posted anything similar. Thank God it was found but I'm going crazy thinking what's next
Get in touch with me ASAP, I am in Broward and can hook you up with my VIP mechanic, he just made a key for me for my 392.

PM, what dealer is it at? Get it the hell out of Dade or its going to be round 2 on its way to Columbia, that is a drug Lords Ferrari in their country.

I have a couple devices that we use to keep the million dollar performace boats from disappearing.

I have battery operated GPS's, Cameras that can operate on cellular or wi-fi. They would neve made it out of the parking lot if you had met me before this happened.

If it is still in Dade I would get a tracker on it ASAP, I have everything you need, including a 20 ft car trailer. If you want we can go pluck it and get it to my friends shop at his house which is like being at the dealership.

If you a guy that doesnt believe in a pocket full of benjamins can resolve any problem dont waste my or your time.

My time is free to a Jeep brother but the tech works for his money. he is very fair and he is very good.

He wroks at one of the big Jeep dealers but I cant say on here due to the type of side work he does. I never see the dealership and he never sees his wallet empty but as you know in SOFL you always have to watch your ass. If this is the second one to disappear from your place do you all have valet service? Usually an inside job.

It‘s surprising to me that in this day and age in America, people still steal cars. I mean, its not like the old days when computer databases didn’t exist and if someone stole your ‘68 Chevy there was very little chance of getting it back. Today, with practically everything recorded in a database accessible to law enforcement nationwide, car thieves shouldn’t stand a chance. They steal it to sell it and make money, right? Today, with every license plate, vin number, etc.. recorded in a database, good luck not getting caught. I mean you could completely erase the vin numbers on the vehicle itself and remove the license plates, but then you couldn't register it and it would never be street legal. So what’s the point? You’d be a huge cop magnet. Like in OP’s case.
The losers down here 8 out of 10 times are joy riding or trying to get somewhere, since covid you rarley even see a traffic stop in Broward. Cops get capped if the loser has a warrant.

Luckily Fl had the law where a law abiding citizen like myself with a CCP can assist an officer and use deadly force if necessary. I am just waiting for someone to make my day, I enjoy taking out the trash.

In Chicago they steal a lot of the Hemi cars and use them for other thefts/illegal activities because they are fast. They aren’t even using them to sell or strip, just run drugs etc.

Check out the new Z Automotive Tazer Pin Lock feature:

Back