392 Recalls or Bulletins?

CBH

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 Ram Rebel G/T 2021 GLE 450
I just got my second oil change on the 1-year anniversary of my Billet Silver Non-XR 392, and was surprised I have not heard of any recalls or bulletins. I even asked my Service Writer and all I got was a shoulder shrug and a “Sorry.”

Has anyone received any recalls or bulletins for their 392?

tempImageeyZ83k.png

I’m about a month shy of a year, no tsb or recall yet that I’m aware of, and I tend to keep a lookout for them

Reactions: CBH
There was a recall on the starter a while back. All they did is replace the bolts that hold it in place…if I remember correctly.

I took delivery 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago. No recalls received. Will need to do my 2nd oil change soon. So far, I have had no problems with this Jeep.

Second oil change. One year ownership. Dealer notified me of a recall alert today, 8/1/2022. Something to do with rust on bolts holding the rear bumper. I did a quick visual inspection and told them I'll come back for it since I was short on time today. I meant to ask for the recall number on my way out, but forgot.

Second oil change. One year ownership. Dealer notified me of a recall alert today, 8/1/2022. Something to do with rust on bolts holding the rear bumper. I did a quick visual inspection and told them I'll come back for it since I was short on time today. I meant to ask for the recall number on my way out, but forgot.
Thanks for coming back here and letting us know.

I just got my second oil change on the 1-year anniversary of my Billet Silver Non-XR 392, and was surprised I have not heard of any recalls or bulletins. I even asked my Service Writer and all I got was a shoulder shrug and a “Sorry.”

Has anyone received any recalls or bulletins for their 392?

View attachment 5639
Not yet thank God !

I saw something this week about an unused stud on the frame posing a risk of damaging the fuel tank on some Wranglers. I checked my owners page and it says nothing about it yet.

just remember, TSBs and Recalls are two different critters...

Back