392 Production Update

2/1/2021 -
I am on the list with the Largest Chrysler Dealer in the World, and their Allotment is said to be 4, and I am #3!!!!!
Spec'd the Brute mid-November. Hydro-Blue!
No pricing as of today.
#1 & #2 have VIN's and are "slated" for production end of February or Early March.
(((Don't think their hitting the Pavement as soon as they indicated)))
"Unstoppable"!!!!!!
Wrangler-Rubicon-392-Unstoppable.jpg

😝
Ordered the Crystal Granite...back in November...sure has been a long wait!
It’ll sure be fun for all of us when they start rolling in...
Sounds like a 392 roundup is in order at some time.

I noticed your ship date of February 15, 2021. I have the same ship date and was called today by my dealer to say that it is in framing. Now if they could only give us some pricing.

Well maybe the train is starting to budge and move forward.
Can’t think the build would be more than a day or two 🤔
WERE GETTING CLOSE!!

Checked with Jeep Chat today, and the status is now built and waiting inspection. The anticipation is killing me........

Got this from the dealer today...
He said,
“G status! Means it’s being built and it’s getting the trim. Moldings, mirrors, etc. Getting close! The estimated ship date is usually always earlier than reality.”

5D59A9A0-F39F-4AAC-8234-5ED43DD4BC7F.jpeg

Got this today....
“It in I status which is pending final inspection. It’s built and will be shipping any day!”
THE UNICORN MAY BE REAL!!!

Got this today....
“It in I status which is pending final inspection. It’s built and will be shipping any day!”
THE UNICORN MAY BE REAL!!!
Congratulations!! Of course no pricing yet.......????? What was your original ship date to see if my push from 24 Feb to 4 Mar is close to accurate.

Congratulations!! Of course no pricing yet.......????? What was your original ship date to see if my push from 24 Feb to 4 Mar is close to accurate.
Good morning Darin,
Yes, no pricing😬
Original shop date was 15 Feb...
On Feb 18 it said ship date was Feb 18🤷🏻 Dealer said ship date “on paper” is always earlier than what actually happens.
It’s getting exciting! We’re all like a bunch of kids trying to sleep on Christmas Eve night😆

Mine has been in Final inspection status for several days.
Dealer says they won’t ship until they decide how to price it

I was just told by a friend that wheels with the plant manager that the 392s that are stuck in inspection status or stuck in past ship dates, arent being released from the plant until march but he couldnt tell me when in march and why the hold

I was just told by a friend that wheels with the plant manager that the 392s that are stuck in inspection status or stuck in past ship dates, arent being released from the plant until march but he couldnt tell me when in march and why the hold
ALRIGHT....that’s it....I don’t think they really exist😆
🦄 UNICORNS 🦄

Mine has been in Final inspection status for several days.
Dealer says they won’t ship until they decide how to price it
Pricing is now available! It’s on Jeep’s web site also. Looking around 85-90k+ OTD. I spoke with my dealer Friday and got my pricing.

Back