392 Options

CastleRockMan

Reaction score
Current Rides
1996 Ford F250 PowerStroke
Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum.
I am thinking very seriously about pulling the trigger on the 392.
I would like to know what everyone thinks are must have options (specifically whether or not to go with the 33in or 35 in tires and the seat options). If after buying your 392's, do you wish you had done something different?
Thanks

Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum.
I am thinking very seriously about pulling the trigger on the 392.
I would like to know what everyone thinks are must have options (specifically whether or not to go with the 33in or 35 in tires and the seat options). If after buying your 392's, do you wish you had done something different?
Thanks
Welcome to the forum @CastleRockMan 🍻 I like the look of a 35 better, but I guess it depends your main use for the 392? I'm not sure about the seat options?

Welcome. There are 2 options that even if you want them I recommend not getting them with your order. If you order the all weather mats at $165 you don't get the carpet mats. You can buy the mats for about the same price and store the carpet mats. I went with Weathertech FloorLiner HP at $194. If you order the matte grille they get you for $325. You can get it for that price and save your painted grille or hang on the wall with some LED backlighting. I chose not to get the Recon. It would have delayed my order and I didn't care for the flares, wheels/tires and the 456's. After I sell the take offs the cost will be about less than 2K and I get to choose my wheels and tires, going with Teraflex spacers to level it out after the winch install. Good luck and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum @CastleRockMan 🍻 I like the look of a 35 better, but I guess it depends your main use for the 392? I'm not sure about the seat options?
Thanks for the replies so far.
I was leaning towards the 35s, just wanted to make sure there was no issues with them.
I will not go with the floor mat and grill options for the reasons you stated. I need to revisit what the recon option is though.

How about roof options? What are the pros and cons of the various roof options.

How about roof options? What are the pros and cons of the various roof options.
This thread goes over the top options pros and cons.

This thread goes over the top options pros and cons.

Thank you

The front camera is pretty useless with a bull bar.
Rear springs are pretty soft for pulling a trailer. (Just keep that in mind) The fox shocks are really nice though . In my opinion the 392 jeep is about as sweet as can be as it is. Make whatever changes you want after you get it.

The front camera is pretty useless with a bull bar.
Rear springs are pretty soft for pulling a trailer. (Just keep that in mind) The fox shocks are really nice though . In my opinion the 392 jeep is about as sweet as can be as it is. Make whatever changes you want after you get it.
PS. The rear
fenders will take a beating until you replace the rock sliders.

Can you clarify? Thanks
I think he means that because there are no running boards (it comes with rock sliders) the front tires have nothing blocking them from throwing stones at the back painted fenders.

Back