37” tires

Will 37” tires fit on the stock 2” lift without rubbing? Thinking mud.
While, like everyone else, I have not seen actual vehicle - current Rubicon JL's with mopar 2 inch lift run 37x13.50 with no rubbing. That will ultimately be my plan - just depends on how long factory tires last...LOL

So are they coming with 33's or 37's on them? I've seen both #'s in different discussions

Probably input from the lawyers....trying to keep us from rolling them

I would like to eventually go to 35's myself. But I don't know if would be able to do that on the 17's & if would have to mess with the gear ratio doing that. Thats above my knowledge level,lol

I've seen plenty run 37s with zero issues. Spoke to my guy @ 4wheel Parts who also confirmed that running 37s is no issue because of the stock lift. No need to change the gears, but I will probably end up doing that too. I'm gonna run 37s and see how it does without changing a thing. Seriously considering using the stock rims; they look pretty cool to me. Thoughts?

I was going to with 35’s but can def. be talked into 37’s. Don’t think the gearing will be an issue thanks to the horsepower. My 6.1L hemi runs my 35’s (305) on the stock 2008 Sahara hearing no problem.

Anyone know where I can get Blue beadlock ring for the rims? If that makes sense
Like the picture

Attachments

• 167CAA74-0B29-4CB6-901C-1BC71BB6EE90.jpeg
    167CAA74-0B29-4CB6-901C-1BC71BB6EE90.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 578
I've seen plenty run 37s with zero issues. Spoke to my guy @ 4wheel Parts who also confirmed that running 37s is no issue because of the stock lift. No need to change the gears, but I will probably end up doing that too. I'm gonna run 37s and see how it does without changing a thing. Seriously considering using the stock rims; they look pretty cool to me. Thoughts?
I am thinking of doing the same thing, 37's with the stock rims- I think they are cool too. My 392 is Red and I was thinking about going with Chrome Rims on this Jeep but I can't really fine any I love. Thinking I will get tires and just keep an eye out for some bad ass rims down the road.

Anyone have a pic of 37” on the stock wheels? I want to make sure it’s not too heavy on the rubber to metal ratio.

I saw one in you tube with 35s, 37s, and 40s !

FWIW. I don’t think rubbing would be an issue with the factory lift. I haven’t looked up the specs but the stock rims may not be wide enough to take 35”+ tires. I’m probably wrong, but a possibility?

I saw one in you tube with 35s, 37s, and 40s !
Can you link the video? Are you sure they are running 35+ tires on stock rims? Thanks.

I chatted with Les Schwab guys and they said 37” will be too wide for the 17” stock wheel. He recommends a wheel with a bit of an offset. What do you all think?

Back