32 392 Jeeps for sale in a 100 mile radius.

Saw this on Autotrader. I'm an Autotrader junky. LOL
Interesting how many used and new are for sale in the Dallas area at just 100 miles out from my location.
Not a fun vehicle to drive in this crazy traffic. Definitely not good for the 6.4 on this ridiculous MDS system.
I'm not enjoying as much as I used to. I've been driving our Gladiator more to work.

no private sales..all dealers and i bet you most are dealer sold orders that auto populate without being available..not sure of your zip but your location says "dallas" ..random zip, 75204, shows 38 listings

I've been watching. All that I've inquired about are sold orders they just post online or abandoned orders that have been sold.

I'm searching in a 300 mile radius... 41 show up. I've spoken with sales at roughly 4 dealerships that show up out of 7 or so that come up. The other dealers had wrong options or colors for me to bother inquiring.

The 392 is not for everybody. I love driving it wherever I can and plan to have it in my garage for a very long time. I don't care how many pop up for sale in my area nor do I care what their value is. I bought mine for the price I paid and will enjoy it as long as it makes sense.

I've been watching. All that I've inquired about are sold orders they just post online or abandoned orders that have been sold.

I'm searching in a 300 mile radius... 41 show up. I've spoken with sales at roughly 4 dealerships that show up out of 7 or so that come up. The other dealers had wrong options or colors for me to bother inquiring.
In this area, some are used and some are new.

Bunch of used ones near me with a few hundred miles...my guess is people bought them with the intention of flipping and didn't want to get stuck with it in the tanking market.

The 392 is not for everybody. I love driving it wherever I can and plan to have it in my garage for a very long time. I don't care how many pop up for sale in my area nor do I care what their value is. I bought mine for the price I paid and will enjoy it as long as it makes sense.
I'm not saying I'll sell my 392. I don't mind it sitting in the garage. The last two weeks have been more stop and go traffic due to the accidents. Just got a little frustrated, but I deal with it and take my time. I do drive the Gladiator more just to keep the battery charged up. My god it needs a V8. Future plans and it will get a 5.7 hemi no MDS! That way it can run on 87 anywhere and not worry about looking for high octane fuel.
We went to New Mexico for the holidays and really enjoyed the 392. Coming back to the rat race of traffic has us thinking about our future.
We do have a new 2023 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve ordered so it will be mostly the traveling vehicle. Sold the 2021 Rubicon 2 dr. to the dealership were we ordered the GC.

Back