HOT! NEW! MRT Street Race H Pipe Exhaust! - 2021+ Rubicon 392 - Part # 92R146

MRT Performance

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
392 banner.png

mrt web logo.png

Jeep Rubicon 392 MRT Street Race H Pipe - Part # 92R146

MRT is proud to announce the all-new Street Race H Pipe for the 2021+ Jeep Rubicon 392. This system is the intersection between quality, performance and price. Handcrafted with T304 Stainless Steel, this H-pipe delivers deep performance sound at a very competitive $349.99 retail price. To celebrate the release of our new H Pipe use promo code Rubicon10 at checkout to receive 10% off ($314.99 after discount) of a MRT high performance Street Race H Pipe.
www.ShopMRT.com

FORUM POST PNG.png

MRT designed this mid pipe to replace the stock X pipe and resonator to give the 392 a deeper tone when compared to the raspy notes of the the X pipe under acceleration. As a bonus, this performance exhaust retains the factory exhaust valve system so you can control the sound level depending on the driving situation. Open valves with the MRT H pipe give a strong, confident start and idle presence that grows to a full performance sound at wide open throttle. Closed valves decrease the exhaust sound level creating a subtle and refined note while cruising. At idle, the exhaust is quiet like the factory exhaust.

Installing this H pipe system is simple and is an absolutely wonderful addition to this iconic, off-road capable Jeep SUV that's sure to delight. Constructed of T304 stainless steel for a premium exhaust suitable for V8 HEMI engine power and durability.

For more information on the Street Race H Pipe you can check out the MRT Blog HERE

In stock and ready to ship - Orders placed Mon-Fri before 2pm EST will be shipped the same day!

20230112_105343.jpg

20 year.png

Looks/sounds great, wish you'd have come out with this before my TRX arrived as now I have handed my 392 over to the wife and she has forbid me from doing any more modifications to "her" Jeep... 🤣

Looks/sounds great, wish you'd have come out with this before my TRX arrived as now I have handed my 392 over to the wife and she has forbid me from doing any more modifications to "her" Jeep... 🤣
Bummer.... but that's OK we have a H Pipe for the TRX as well 😁 TRX Extreme Mid Pipe

template_valued_feedback1.jpg

Customer feedback has started to come in for the Rubicon 392 Street Race H Pipe. There are a lot of happy 392 owners out there!

Super easy install!! Satisfying Results!!
In stock & ready to ship

We are so happy to hear all of the awesome customer feedback on the new Rubicon 392 Street Race H Pipe! The Street Race H Pipe adds plenty of attitude to your 392 while retaining valve functionality at a very attractive price.

Jeep 392 reveiw.jpg

jeep review 2.jpg

Glad to see a reasonably priced system for the 392. I would be all over it but don’t want to cut up my stock exhaust.

Glad to see a reasonably priced system for the 392. I would be all over it but don’t want to cut up my stock exhaust.

Totally understandable. However it is pretty simple to go back to stock. It just takes a little fabrication but nothing crazy. One of the 392s we borrowed to engineer the system on went back to stock once development was completed with no issues.

mrt web logo.png

Handcrafted - In stock

We have been blown away by the response of the 392 community to the new Street Race H Pipe. H Pipes have been flying off of the shelf and our team is working hard handcrafting even more.

Orders placed before 2pm EST will ship the same day - Most items are delivered in 2-3 business days

Save 10% with promo code Rubicon10
20220819_150026.00_00_18_38.Still001.jpg

Any videos on how quiet it is with the valves closed? Love the ability for the stock exhaust to be quiet when I want it.

Any videos on how quiet it is with the valves closed? Love the ability for the stock exhaust to be quiet when I want it.

Here are some quick clips I put together of the valves closed
Idle/interior/exterior drive by

Shout out to Jared for sending in this clip of the first start up and revs on his 392 after installing the MRT Street Race H Pipe.

Make sure to take advantage of MRT's introductory price on the new Street Race H Pipe for the 392. From now until 2/17 you can score a high performance H Pipe for $314.99 with promo code Rubicon10. Easy installation with huge results for a killer price! Do not miss your chance. ONLY at www.ShopMRT.com

20230112_110542.png

I want to thank Sean and Alexandre for sending over some video clips after installing their new Street Race H Pipes this weekend. We love to hear feedback from the community!

0:00-0:11 Moderate Acceleration
0:12 Heavy Acceleration​

392 FORUM PRICE.jpg

Rubicon 392 Street Race H Pipe

Dont miss your chance to take advantage of the introductory price with discount of $314.99. Promo code Rubicon10.
Offer expires Feb 17th!!

www.ShopMRT.com

Back