2024 Wrangler 392 Order Banks OPEN!!!!

Miles Goff

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Hello everyone, I just wanted to jump on and let everyone know the 24MY 392 order banks have opened. The pricing on them have not been made available as of yet so I am unable to say what MSRP or Invoice will be yet. I know for the orders we will be doing them at dealer cost. What does that mean to you? It will be Invoice minus dealer hold back. If you have any questions or want to place an order please let me know. You can email me at [email protected] or you can call me on my cell at 513-620-9796. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to jump on and let everyone know the 24MY 392 order banks have opened. The pricing on them have not been made available as of yet so I am unable to say what MSRP or Invoice will be yet. I know for the orders we will be doing them at dealer cost. What does that mean to you? It will be Invoice minus dealer hold back. If you have any questions or want to place an order please let me know. You can email me at [email protected] or you can call me on my cell at 513-620-9796. Have a wonderful weekend.
What’s the typical hold back on a 90k Jeep?

Maybe this was answered elsewhere but when will Jeep put the 2024's on their website so buyers can play around with an online build?

Maybe this was answered elsewhere but when will Jeep put the 2024's on their website so buyers can play around with an online build?
It will be a few weeks, or when jeep feels like it. 😁

Back