DEAL 2024 Pricing from MARK DODGE!

DEAL
Just bought from Mark Dodge New White 392, great guys easy to work with, Aaron, Thomas, Marsh...couldn't ask for better they will bend over backwards to help you...after dealing with so many Stealerships around the USA (I tried buying all over), finally snag a 392 from my home state...they were honest, reputable, and I made a mistake on my trade Jeep Mileage, they still gave me the same deal...and will buy from these honest and helpful folks again...alls I can say for MOST of the dealers around the US, no morals, and greedy...and thats putting it lightly...

Last edited:
Just bought from Mark Dodge New White 392, great guys easy to work with, Mark, Thomas, Marsh...couldn't ask for better they will bend over backwards to help you...after dealing with so many Stealerships around the USA (I tried buying all over), finally snag a 392 from my home state...they were honest, reputable, and I made a mistake on my trade Jeep Mileage, they still gave me the same deal...and will buy from these honest and helpful folks again...alls I can say for MOST of the dealers around the US, no morals, and greedy...and thats putting it lightly...
Thanks for the kind words, will make sure the whole team hears about it !!

Am picking up my 392 from MD next weekend, and have a trade I'm driving over so I'll provide a full report after.

Complaining about the deposit after the deal you're getting (all West Side Houston dealers are still asking over MSRP) is weak sauce with a side of ulterior motive (as we found out).

Decided to bite the bullet and order a ‘24 from Mark Dodge this round. Have a great local dealer that’s always easy to work with, but working with Anthony was just cake walk! Easiest order I’ve ever done. And even with a trade, just sent a few pics and VIN and Anthony got back to me within a couple hours with a very fair number (of course, based on today’s market.)

Confirmed order was in my name and in my inbox long before I had to send them a deposit. Great dealer to work with and Anthony is great to work with! Nice to work with someone in touch with the forum!

Decided to bite the bullet and order a ‘24 from Mark Dodge this round. Have a great local dealer that’s always easy to work with, but working with Anthony was just cake walk! Easiest order I’ve ever done. And even with a trade, just sent a few pics and VIN and Anthony got back to me within a couple hours with a very fair number (of course, based on today’s market.)

Confirmed order was in my name and in my inbox long before I had to send them a deposit. Great dealer to work with and Anthony is great to work with! Nice to work with someone in touch with the forum!
Thank you kind sir!!

@Shark01 How are you liking that 392?
The engine break in period has been rough….being limited to 55 mph on I-10 in East Texas was rough…….maybe I should have not been in the left lane…..LOL.

Going real good so far, still a few hundred miles before I get to exercise it for real. And I won’t have it at all next week as it goes in for PPF application

The engine break in period has been rough….being limited to 55 mph on I-10 in East Texas was rough…….maybe I should have not been in the left lane…..LOL.

Going real good so far, still a few hundred miles before I get to exercise it for real. And I won’t have it at all next week as it goes in for PPF application
Don’t worry. The boys at the PPF shop will take care of the break in for you. 😎

Sounds like a great deal. $1K non refundable deposit is reasonable because you don’t want fake orders that hurt the dealership. You want buyers who are committed. My dealer wants $500 non refundable deposit and $5K over MSRP as a point of reference.

Seems like Houston and Dallas are still playing the markup game. Make the drive to Lake Charles, or heck, even San Antonio where the discounts might not be as good as Mark Dodge for forum members, but they far from above MSRP at this point….

Seems like Houston and Dallas are still playing the markup game. Make the drive to Lake Charles, or heck, even San Antonio where the discounts might not be as good as Mark Dodge for forum members, but they far from above MSRP at this point….
And giving us in Southeast Texas more options is free delivery (driven) up to 250 miles. But in my case I had a trade, wanted to see the dealership, and control the break-in procedure myself.

392 Pricing is up and ready for 2024!

MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNT BELOW:

Starting MSRP is $89,390

MSRPs under $90K will be $6500 Off MSRP
MSRPs $90K-$95k will be $7000 Off MSRP
MSRPs over $95K will be $7500 Off MSRP
Affiliate, if applicable, will be an additional 1% off MARK DODGE sale price pending verification

All orders subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and do not include your states Tax, Title, registration, etc.
We do have a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, taken via wire transfer AFTER you see the order is placed.
Sold-Orders are price protected with your signed buyers-order and build sheet.
We can coordinate your shipping anywhere in the country, or can deliver (driven) for no charge up to $250
Complimentary airport pickup as well if you'd like to come down and see us!

Will post & share more as we put it together!
How would this work for me? I live in Tulsa, OK. Would I need to fly out and drive it back? I currently have a 24 Sarge Green on order with a local dealer, but there's no discount, it's just flat MSRP and I put $500 down. This was last week and I've yet to receive a build order or VIN Number. MSRP is $90,055. The $500 is non-refundable, but heck if that means I get a $7K discount, I'll gladly eat that $500 and let them keep it.

You can certainly fly out if you'd like, we'll pick you up at the airport no charge (Lake Charles, Lafayette, Houston, Shreveport, New Orleans)
Or we have a logistics manager that can coordinate shipping for you, and then you simply pay the carrier when he arrives (third party company, not us, we just coordinate). I'd budget $600-$750 for shipping to be safe.

With our orders, you receive your VON immediately, before you even send the deposit, as well as signed buyers order guaranteeing your price.
VINs are usually assigned within a few days, but of course that's controlled by Jeep rather than our end.

You can certainly fly out if you'd like, we'll pick you up at the airport no charge (Lake Charles, Lafayette, Houston, Shreveport, New Orleans)
Or we have a logistics manager that can coordinate shipping for you, and then you simply pay the carrier when he arrives (third party company, not us, we just coordinate). I'd budget $600-$750 for shipping to be safe.

With our orders, you receive your VON immediately, before you even send the deposit, as well as signed buyers order guaranteeing your price.
VINs are usually assigned within a few days, but of course that's controlled by Jeep rather than our end.
Ok, cool I was trying to figure out where you are, your profile location says Rhode Island, but all of those cities are Texas/Louisiana? I could get to Houston pretty easily as my company has an office there. I could probably make it a business trip. How do we get this going? I am reasonably certain that if I call Chris Nickle here in Tulsa and tell them about the discount, they aren't going to offer to price match it. Shall I call you? What number?

How would this work for me? I live in Tulsa, OK. Would I need to fly out and drive it back? I currently have a 24 Sarge Green on order with a local dealer, but there's no discount, it's just flat MSRP and I put $500 down. This was last week and I've yet to receive a build order or VIN Number. MSRP is $90,055. The $500 is non-refundable, but heck if that means I get a $7K discount, I'll gladly eat that $500 and let them keep it.
Definitely save your coin brother, too many stealerships in the USA....

Ok, cool I was trying to figure out where you are, your profile location says Rhode Island, but all of those cities are Texas/Louisiana? I could get to Houston pretty easily as my company has an office there. I could probably make it a business trip. How do we get this going? I am reasonably certain that if I call Chris Nickle here in Tulsa and tell them about the discount, they aren't going to offer to price match it. Shall I call you? What number?
Send your desired order specs over to me at [email protected] and we'll get the ball rolling!

Back