Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
392 Pricing is up and ready for 2024!

MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNT BELOW:

Starting MSRP is $89,390

MSRPs under $90K will be $6500 Off MSRP
MSRPs $90K-$95k will be $7000 Off MSRP
MSRPs over $95K will be $7500 Off MSRP
Affiliate, if applicable, will be an additional 1% off MARK DODGE sale price pending verification

All orders subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and do not include your states Tax, Title, registration, etc.
We do have a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, taken via wire transfer AFTER you see the order is placed.
Sold-Orders are price protected with your signed buyers-order and build sheet.
We can coordinate your shipping anywhere in the country, or can deliver (driven) for no charge up to $250
Complimentary airport pickup as well if you'd like to come down and see us!

Will post & share more as we put it together!

Last edited:
Non-refundable deposit by wire transfer, no thanks.
Correct, the deposit is due once you have your signed buyers order and signed build sheet in hand, providing for price protection and gauranteed sale price with no add-ons, markups, etc.

Correct, the deposit is due once you have your signed buyers order and signed build sheet in hand, providing for price protection and gauranteed sale price with no add-ons, markups, etc.
So when you can't deliver, because you don't have allocation, or it gets punted down the road for months or more, people won't be getting their deposits back, and your wire transfer guarantees customers can't dispute the charge.

None of the reputable dealers around here do this. I'll pass.

So when you can't deliver, because you don't have allocation, or it gets punted down the road for months or more, people won't be getting their deposits back, and your wire transfer guarantees customers can't dispute the charge.

you dont need allocation for these. It open to sold orders. We are the highest volume wrangler and Ram dealer in the nation for 2023. Google our reviews. Plently of happy clients. We require wire transfer because we've had people cancel their deposits after taking delivery over the vehicle. AND if the manufacturer doesn't deliver the order, we would of course return the deposit. But i haven't had that happen one single time.

I did the same thing at Dan Cummings and Koons. Are you saying there are other dealers with big discounts that don't require a deposit?

I did the same thing at Dan Cummings and Koons. Are you saying there are other dealers with big discounts that don't require a deposit?
Yep. And the ones that do require a (smaller) deposit don't do sketchy things like require a wire transfer or a brown paper bag filled with cash. And they've always been refundable. Non-refundable deposits are just sketch.

Yep. And the ones that do require a (smaller) deposit don't do sketchy things like require a wire transfer or a brown paper bag filled with cash.
Ok ok, I paid a deposit at Dan Cummins for 500 and Koons at 1000, and never had an issue.

Bought my 23XR from Mark Dodge, great experience. $1k deposit never really bothered me, buying a $90k plus vehicle. Thanks for the order guide. The one touch top going to $3500 from $2200 on my window sticker and the winch at $2k is laughable though (and yes I get that you get a winch plate too......but still). Jeep has finally jumped the shark I think. Only think that intrigues me about the 24 is the axle and the fact we can order Anvil. I had a 10A years ago and loved my red seats, but everything I have seen on the 24, the red is much brighter now. But for what it's worth, no worries buying from these guys. Just wish they had an available Demon allocation when I reached out :cry:

you dont need allocation for these. It open to sold orders. We are the highest volume wrangler and Ram dealer in the nation for 2023. Google our reviews. Plently of happy clients. We require wire transfer because we've had people cancel their deposits after taking delivery over the vehicle. AND if the manufacturer doesn't deliver the order, we would of course return the deposit. But i haven't had that happen one single time.
Well the 7,000 off of the full MSRP I ordered at would have been well worth making a 1,000 deposit.

392 Pricing is up and ready for 2024!

MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNT BELOW:

Starting MSRP is $89,390

MSRPs under $90K will be $6500 Off MSRP
MSRPs $90K-$95k will be $7000 Off MSRP
MSRPs over $95K will be $7500 Off MSRP
Affiliate, if applicable, will be an additional 1% off MARK DODGE sale price pending verification

All orders subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and do not include your states Tax, Title, registration, etc.
We do have a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, taken via wire transfer AFTER you see the order is placed.
Sold-Orders are price protected with your signed buyers-order and build sheet.
We can coordinate your shipping anywhere in the country, or can deliver (driven) for no charge up to $250
Complimentary airport pickup as well if you'd like to come down and see us!

Will post & share more as we put it together!
Do you take trades (2021 Rubicon Unlimited)? If so, what is the process? Thanks.

Do you take trades (2021 Rubicon Unlimited)? If so, what is the process? Thanks.
Sure do! Trades are not contingent to the sale price, so you can choose to trade or not one doesnt depend on the other. We can do remote estimates using miles, vin, and pictures to get an idea - and then refresh the figure when it is time to close the deal. The variation actually changes moreso on market conditions rather than mileage.

Yep. And the ones that do require a (smaller) deposit don't do sketchy things like require a wire transfer or a brown paper bag filled with cash. And they've always been refundable. Non-refundable deposits are just sketch.
Who are they? And do they price protect?

$1,000 deposits aren’t deal breakers for most people especially coupled with the good customer service that a lot of forum members have experienced with Mark Dodge.
Agreed. This is far from a shady operation, highly visible on these boards and Ram boards. People would know if they were dishonest.

I’ve dealt with Cummins, Granger and Mark Dodge. All required a deposit, all provided better service than any dealer I’ve ever dealt with that didn’t require one.

A deposit - for serious buyers who are committing a dealer to a $90k car - isn’t an issue. This isn’t a pizza.

Granger for one.
Granger requires an identical $1000 non refundable deposit. Here y’go:

Last edited:
Granger requires an identical $1000 non refundable deposit. Here y’go:

See their most recent thread in this forum. It’s $100. And great customer service.

See their most recent thread in this forum. It’s $100. And great customer service.
Cool… both are supporting forum vendors who help keep this forum going. No need to hijack Mark Dodge’s thread to talk about another vendor. Any additional posts will be deleted.

Back