0.0​
0.0​
PSE​
Silver Zynith Clear Coat​
0​
0​
0.0​
0.0​

I am in the process of placing an order for a 2024 with Gupton motors TN, this info was from my build sheet options.
So the one in all the pictures is Earl, not Anvil?

Yes, the pics show Earl. Anvil is a darker ‘colder’ gray

I do like the Earl pics with red seats, but one of the things about that color...it's cool because it's one that changes depending on the light. One I saw the other day (I'm pretty sure it was Earl) looked almost light mint green. I imagine it would look a little odd with red seats. The one in those pics looks good though.

Yet another mess up on Stella's part. They should have really let us get Anvil on the 20A if they were going to release it as a color again this soon anyway. I probably would have still stuck with Sting Gray (especially since the run of that color is done for now), but I know a lot of people would have liked it.

Can anyone elaborate on the "Black Vinyl Floor Covering", the CKJ option please?

Does that mean there's NO carpet in the entire Jeep?

Pros & cons of this option?

Thanks in advance.

Unsure about the floor covering, but something else I thought about: Do the 24s get the rock rails with the step (like the 20A is getting)?

Can anyone elaborate on the "Black Vinyl Floor Covering", the CKJ option please?
I know this is pretty old and over due - but the vinyl floor option has got to be a partnership with ArmorLite. They are stamped identically. Might be qrong, but it sure looks like the same product. Anyways, it replaces carpet from rear seats forward. Cargo area I'd assume would be carpet. ArmorLite has a cargo kit for the JK, but not for JL - at least not at this time. If you look it up on the JPP catalog, it's identical to Armorlite and front and rear seating areas only.

JPP Heavy Duty Flooring

Again, late, and now a moot point anyways as it's no longer available as an option and who knows if it will be any time soon. But if you're a DIY'er I'd recommend the either ArmorLite or Mopar from the online store as right now, if you can order from JPP(in stock), they're the same cost (about $685) but $995 as a factory option and you don't have the carpet to put back in if you choose.

ArmorLite Flooring

The Black Vinyl Floor Covering (CKJ) was removed from the 2024 order bank on May 10th. My dealer now says it should be back during the next "allocation" in June (whatever that means?!). Interestingly, right now on Jeep.com you can order a 2023 392 with that same option worded as "Heavy Duty Full Flooring System". I had my build sheet made before May 10th but then on May 11th when I was ready to order, the CKJ went away, and this option was a must for me. So now we are just waiting for it to return. If anyone has more info, please share.

The Black Vinyl Floor Covering (CKJ) was removed from the 2024 order bank on May 10th. My dealer now says it should be back during the next "allocation" in June (whatever that means?!). Interestingly, right now on Jeep.com you can order a 2023 392 with that same option worded as "Heavy Duty Full Flooring System". I had my build sheet made before May 10th but then on May 11th when I was ready to order, the CKJ went away, and this option was a must for me. So now we are just waiting for it to return. If anyone has more info, please share.

Very frequently there will be features or configurations that get opened and closed throughout the model year.
They can also be closed for dealer stock orders and open for sold-order-only as well.
Those changes are usually made in conjunction with the monthly allocation calls, where they ask the dealers to submit their orders for dealer stock, and let us know how they want them balanced out (variations by % in trim level, engine type). Sold orders don't have to fit the balance (normally) but they are subject to those changes of complete on/off availability. Then again, sometimes things just appear and disappear without prior notice (this is the case as far as I can remember for the vinyl floor, I can't find any memos on it)

Throughout those variations, the consumer facing site will likely still list it (ecodiesel anyone). That's not an indicator of it coming/going.

Back