2024 392 orders open tomorrow

So it’s been a few hours, who has a confirmed VON? 🤑

Just left dealership. Ordered one in Firecracker red. Only options, blacked out grill and "Enhanced capability" package....And have only suspicion that is the HD rear axle. Dealer didn't know yet. VON assigned, waiting on VIN and of course the price!

This video always made me like Firecracker Red and the Black Grill

Looks like the main thing there is XR basically being integrated into the 392 trim. Looks like when this is all said and done, the non-XR folks might have the rare birds! 🤪

The main thing I'm seeing that I'd like is the wireless car play.

My bronco has a huge center screen and while it's nice, I don't need it or care about it much tbh. But I do like the wireless carplay on it (since I use a magsafe mount in my bronco).

Hmm, they got rid of Sting. Not sure what to think of that. I guess that's one consolation for my 23 XR since it's Sting. If someone was dead set on that, looks they ain't getting a '24 in it at this point. That's what I got my 20A in as well, so again, I guess I'm kinda happy for that at least.

The top of line Alpine Restyle is a 10" screen, wireless Car Play, plays hi-rez files, and a better quality overall. $2,300 doesn't sound so bad when considering trading?

Looks like the main thing there is XR basically being integrated into the 392 trim. Looks like when this is all said and done, the non-XR folks might have the rare birds! 🤪

The main thing I'm seeing that I'd like is the wireless car play.

My bronco has a huge center screen and while it's nice, I don't need it or care about it much tbh. But I do like the wireless carplay on it (since I use a magsafe mount in my bronco).

Hmm, they got rid of Sting. Not sure what to think of that. I guess that's one consolation for my 23 XR since it's Sting. If someone was dead set on that, looks they ain't getting a '24 in it at this point. That's what I got my 20A in as well, so again, I guess I'm kinda happy for that at least.
Wireless carplay for your existing 392 for $80... Works like a charm.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B4K1FNTC/

Love all the updates/upgrades in the newer 392. However, I have not once regretted getting my 2021 (non-XR). Still enjoy it like the first day I picked it up.

I'm still very excited to see these new additions to the trim, and I'm happy to see some of you being able to get them.

Last edited:
I was hoping to hear from Granger today about the order for the 24s, but it seems pricing has yet to be set.

The 2024 392 is getting some updates, and it also has XR items stock now. When I ordered my 2023, XR wasn't an option, and I made peace with that pretty quickly as most of the XR options are things I'm upgrading anyway.

My 2023 non-XR order went from D1 to D this past Sunday. Silver lining, I was able to get the Tow Package added, and I got confirmation of that this morning that Stellantis made the change to the build. It wasn't available when I ordered.

But I already have fender extensions, 37" tires/wheels, tailgate reinforcement, and a 2.5" Clayton Overland+ lift (with Currie steering components and Falcon 3.3 shocks) waiting to get installed once I get the Jeep. All I have left to do is the 4.56 gears, and I have already spoken to a few Jeep shops about that too.

I'm conflicted though - I don't want to wait until September to get a 2024 order delivered. I also don't want the certain price hike. But there is a small sting that comes with having an order in for the already outdated design.
Just curious what kind of pricing have you been getting for the 4.56 gears? Also Mopar or other brand gears?

Just curious what kind of pricing have you been getting for the 4.56 gears? Also Mopar or other brand gears?
One shop was ~ $2200, and another (the notoriously high priced 4wd shop) was ~ $3400.

Neither shop would accept the work if I brought the gears to them (understandable).

This was for Yukon gears, but I would be going with Dana Spicer gears instead, at a slight, additional cost.

Just left dealership. Ordered one in Firecracker red. Only options, blacked out grill and "Enhanced capability" package....And have only suspicion that is the HD rear axle. Dealer didn't know yet. VON assigned, waiting on VIN and of course the price!
Haven't you already bought and sold two 392s lol?

One less problem since you’re not a forum member anymore which also was a brilliant idea. Future info if anyone wants to stir up discontent and purposely harass each other on the forum …find another forum. Some members take every opportunity to talk down to other members and make it a point to belittle them.
Should have been took care of long ago. Good riddance. 👍🏻

Anyone hear what the payload upgrade is?
- Stiffer rear coil springs?
- HD axle, does this mean adding bearing (full float)?

I'd be surprised if they add a dana 60. Should be stock dana 60 front & rear in any 392.

Anyone hear what the payload upgrade is?
- Stiffer rear coil springs?
- HD axle, does this mean adding bearing (full float)?

I'd be surprised if they add a dana 60. Should be stock dana 60 front & rear in any 392.
Nothing out about it yet. I assume its in the XE5 Capability Enhancement package

Back