DEAL 2022 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP

DEAL

zach@granger

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a CDJR store near Des Moines, Iowa called Granger Motors. We are offering $6000 off MSRP on any retail order for a 2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler. No hooks or gimmicks.

You can email any requests to [email protected] or you can call the store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Amanda.

We can help facilitate pickup from the Des Moines airport. We also will help coordinate transportation if necessary but we'd prefer in person but realize sometimes that's not possible.

We will accept trades and we can help facilitate financing as well.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I appreciate the opportunity. We've had similar success with this business model on a lower transaction price and higher volume on other lines and would love to help facilitate this as well.

This will not apply to our "Stock Order" units. Just a customer's retail order.

Thanks!

Zach

Granger with another sweet deal! I hope some of those Bronco reservations take you up on this deal so they have a fun ride while they wait on Ford. Nice work!

I emailed to place an order yesterday, can never have too many 392's

Reactions: Sam
So I think this officially answers the question:
Yes they’re going to make a 2022 Jeep 392.
I wonder when there will be an official press release? But that is a great deal Zack. I will be in touch.

Last edited:
This is a tempting offer but the first time I’ve run into a “non-refundable” deposit for a 392 order.

Is here any kind of written guarantee that the pricing and terms will be honored and not change?

Is there any possibility that Jeep corporate would step in and not allow your 6k below MSRP offer?

Do you anticipate any issues with order allocations and wait times? I heard this was a problem with your(Granger) Ford Bronco promotion offer.

I‘ve read and heard rumors that production of the 2022 392s will not begin until April ‘22. Can you deny or confirm this?

Thanks.

This is a tempting offer but the first time I’ve run into a “non-refundable” deposit for a 392 order.

Is here any kind of written guarantee that the pricing and terms will be honored and not change?

Is there any possibility that Jeep corporate would step in and not allow your 6k below MSRP offer?

Do you anticipate any issues with order allocations and wait times? I heard this was a problem with your(Granger) Ford Bronco promotion offer.

I‘ve read and heard rumors that production of the 2022 392s will not begin until April ‘22. Can you deny or confirm this?

Thanks.
Thanks for the note.

We do the non-refundable deposit for this reason - Because of the shortage of inventory, we have to have a firm commitment on an order. Stellantis is looking at all retail orders with a keen eye. This is because some dealers have put in orders for "joe Smith at 123 main street" and there is no Joe smith, just to get orders. So we do this because we need to deliver this car that we order to you. If we have people back out, we'll be put on sold order restriction and it ruins it for everyone.

Yes, we'll send you a electronic signature document with MSRP, your options, and your sale price that you can sign.

No, we were the first to get aggressive on Ram TRX orders and we are offering $9,000 OFF MSRP on those. I've had many conversations with our sales reps. We have 100+ TRXs on orders and to your next question about availability. We have 14 TRXs in transit as of this writing and 30 more in production. They prioritize sold orders over stock.

I have not heard that conversation about 2022 392s. The order banks are open as of Friday 10-8-21, so my understanding is that production will fall in line with the rest of production of 2022s.

Certainly the issue with the Bronco is unfortunate. The most unfortunate part about that was we were told it was in the order of reservation, then the system changed to allocation basis, then the allocation formula was tweaked. All of those we didn't have any forwarning on and all worked to our customers disadvantage.

I have yet to experience something like that with Stellantis and I have had upfront conversations with them about this before making these offers.

Zach

Ever done this (any make/model) for someone in California? I'm not sure how to navigate all the rules and regs here with annoutbof state purchase.

Ever done this (any make/model) for someone in California? I'm not sure how to navigate all the rules and regs here with annoutbof state purchase.

Yes, we've sold a lot of cars out that way. You just need to get your car inspected and pass smog upon return to California.

Called today to confirm what options and colors available for 22’s. Amanda is out until Wednesday.

We appreciate the opportunity! We've been able to place a handful of orders for 392s so far, we're looking to add staff to help speed up quote turnaround time.

Hi folks, new here and thought I’d share my experience so far with this. I had a 2012 JK that I got rid of because I couldn’t fit 3 car seats across the back seat. While I’ve loved my Cummins Ram, I have been anxious for the boys to grow up enough so I can return to a Wrangler; the time has come and I am looking forward to getting back into one. I was looking at the 4xe, which is amazing, but decided that since the future is clearly electrified I should probably get a 392 while I still can.
For anyone interested they (The Granger folks) will send you an esign document once they have your drivers license and insurance info. The document shows the build order and the $6000 under msrp price as well as their doc fee and temp tag fee. They’ll send a separate email for the deposit, which you can pay with a credit card. I wish there was an easy way for them to take my trade now, but they want to wait until the vehicle has been built and has a ship date. I’m vacillating on waiting or just selling here locally on my own.

Jeremy

Hi folks, new here and thought I’d share my experience so far with this. I had a 2012 JK that I got rid of because I couldn’t fit 3 car seats across the back seat. While I’ve loved my Cummins Ram, I have been anxious for the boys to grow up enough so I can return to a Wrangler; the time has come and I am looking forward to getting back into one. I was looking at the 4xe, which is amazing, but decided that since the future is clearly electrified I should probably get a 392 while I still can.
For anyone interested they (The Granger folks) will send you an esign document once they have your drivers license and insurance info. The document shows the build order and the $6000 under msrp price as well as their doc fee and temp tag fee. They’ll send a separate email for the deposit, which you can pay with a credit card. I wish there was an easy way for them to take my trade now, but they want to wait until the vehicle has been built and has a ship date. I’m vacillating on waiting or just selling here locally on my own.

Jeremy

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I think its smart to go with the 392. I wonder how many more years we will have with this stuff.

Update:
I submitted my paperwork Saturday, and received an email this morning that my order was submitted and to expect a VIN tomorrow. Will post progress as it is available.

Back