2022 Sarge Green XR for sale in AZ (53 miles)

AZ392

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
117
Reaction score
103
Location
AZ
If anyone is interested, I know where to find a “new” but for title purposes “used” 2022 392 XR in Sarge green with the Sky 1-Touch Roof, tow package, satin grill, and a few other options. It has 55 miles on it, but they are asking $99,440 when the MSRP is $86,330. I offered 87K,w as refused of course, they claim they paid $95,500 for it. I got them down to $94K as their best and final at which they claim they are losing money. I am not willing to pay a dime over MSRP, as I usually buy cars at 500-1K over dealer invoice. I have decided against the XR package, so with that plus their markup I will keep $11,665 in my pocket and that buys some nice rims, 35” tires, bumper, winch, etc. and FUEL!

So if you are interested in dealing with them on it, and OK with paying around 8K over MSRP PM me and I can get you in touch!
 
can't believe people are still selling for premiums like that... I thought I was being dumb paying $1k over when I found one in stock that was identical to my order I was prepping (with XR). Figured I was paying a few grand more than I needed to for instant gratification but turns out values have held (even though if you are willing to order/wait you can get MUCH MUCH better pricing)
 
They just re-contacted me…now asking if I would consider 90K, market on “marked up” gas hogs might be narrowing 🤣 Now do I stick with my offer at $87K or go $500 more? 🤪 I need to phone a friend!
 
I mean, if you don’t want an XR, why would you even consider paying any markup on it? Someone will if you don’t.
 
I mean, if you don’t want an XR, why would you even consider paying any markup on it? Someone will if you don’t.
I guess because it’s a “sure thing” I can have it today…vs. the Non-XR on a rail car and what if it shows up damaged or something? I am on the fence about the XR PKG to be honest….from a resell perspective I think an XR will always be more attractive, but then I read it deletes the Fox Shocks with XR and that kind of rubbed me wrong.
 
its simple. If its a car you really want (??? on XR) and you don't want to order and wait I wouldn't let a couple grand be the difference between enjoying it or not. These aren't investment grade vehicles. we're all going to lose money on the purchase here. If a few grand is make or break for you I'd tell you to walk away first and second probably not consider buying a jeep at this price point. If you love the vehicle and can afford it, go have fun with full recognition that cars cost money.
 
I guess because it’s a “sure thing” I can have it today…vs. the Non-XR on a rail car and what if it shows up damaged or something? I am on the fence about the XR PKG to be honest….from a resell perspective I think an XR will always be more attractive, but then I read it deletes the Fox Shocks with XR and that kind of rubbed me wrong.
Do you know how unlikely it is that a Jeep that is currently in transit won’t show up in saleable condition? If not, let me help you. It’s very unlikely.
 
They just re-contacted me…now asking if I would consider 90K, market on “marked up” gas hogs might be narrowing 🤣 Now do I stick with my offer at $87K or go $500 more? 🤪 I need to phone a friend!
i would jump on that deal. Those sarge green XRs look badass - the green with "goldish" accent combo is killer! If I had any military background that's the color I would have ordered! At the end of the day that is not a bad price at all
 
Do you know how unlikely it is that a Jeep that is currently in transit won’t show up in saleable condition? If not, let me help you. It’s very unlikely.
Yeah, I have to agree with you KF392…it’s pretty unlikely!
 
$3,000 difference to start having fun today vs waiting 3-6 months. No question here.
 
$3,000 difference to start having fun today vs waiting 3-6 months. No question here.
Well not 3-6months, the other one I have locked down at MSRP for $84K, same as this one but minus XR is on the rail car…so I can pay more today and get XR for over MSRP, or wait a week or two and pay MSRP. Seems the better deal to wait, then use the savings for rims/35” tires etc. I did make them a final offer, Memorial Day is coming, maybe they will want to move the XR one and take my offer, in God’s hands now!
 
Well not 3-6months, the other one I have locked down at MSRP for $84K, same as this one but minus XR is on the rail car…so I can pay more today and get XR for over MSRP, or wait a week or two and pay MSRP. Seems the better deal to wait, then use the savings for rims/35” tires etc. I did make them a final offer, Memorial Day is coming, maybe they will want to move the XR one and take my offer, in God’s hands now!
Gotcha. I would wait then. I bought a regular 392 and then did my own upgrades… tires, fenders, 4.56 gears, etc.
 
Any option your ordered one otherwise has that could be a deciding factor? Example: I’ve looked at some for sale but they never seem to have the half doors which seem like a pita to get after the fact.
 
Well not 3-6months, the other one I have locked down at MSRP for $84K, same as this one but minus XR is on the rail car…so I can pay more today and get XR for over MSRP, or wait a week or two and pay MSRP. Seems the better deal to wait, then use the savings for rims/35” tires etc. I did make them a final offer, Memorial Day is coming, maybe they will want to move the XR one and take my offer, in God’s hands now!
If the only part of the XR you want is bigger tires, just hold off and put them on your incoming 392. I didn't want anything on the package, prefer the 3.73 gearing and would have traded the BFGs for NItto RGs anyway so Im just trading tires at my local dealer when I get back with it.
 
Well not 3-6months, the other one I have locked down at MSRP for $84K, same as this one but minus XR is on the rail car…so I can pay more today and get XR for over MSRP, or wait a week or two and pay MSRP. Seems the better deal to wait, then use the savings for rims/35” tires etc. I did make them a final offer, Memorial Day is coming, maybe they will want to move the XR one and take my offer, in God’s hands now!
xr is not worth 6k over
Now is the xr a private sale or dealer inventory? If dealer you'll get hit with taxes ..the non-xr is plus tax too since it's brand new from dealer....taxes are 6k+ on both
 
Gotcha. I would wait then. I bought a regular 392 and then did my own upgrades… tires, fenders, 4.56 gears, etc.
If you don’t mind sharing what did the 4.56 gears and install run you? I know about what rims/tires will cost but not sure on the gears, this is my first Jeep
 
xr is not worth 6k over
Now is the xr a private sale or dealer inventory? If dealer you'll get hit with taxes ..the non-xr is plus tax too since it's brand new from dealer....taxes are 6k+ on both
dealer, so yes taxes will be about the same no advantage there…yeah and brand new, no know what the 1st owner did in those 55 miles? Could have been all street racing! 😂
 
@AZ392 - I'm sure @Idaho392 will chime in, but I paid ~$700 for my 4.56 gears and had them installed for $760 locally. Very happy with the results. I'm running 37x12.5's all around.
 
Do you know how unlikely it is that a Jeep that is currently in transit won’t show up in saleable condition? If not, let me help you. It’s very unlikely.
Fully with you on this, but you reminded me of this incident:


Highly unlikely, but not impossible. ;)
 
If you don’t mind sharing what did the 4.56 gears and install run you? I know about what rims/tires will cost but not sure on the gears, this is my first Jeep
My Dana Spicer 4:56 gears ran about $2500 out the door. Just to give you a range…
 
Back
Top