2022 production numbers

SanDiego392

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 AEV JL370 392, 2008 S2000 CR, 2000 Plymouth Prowler, 1999 SVT Contour
I compiled these using numbers that came out through a source on Facebook (Joey Michael) and just put them in a easy format to read. Doesn't really change anything, just interesting to know.

*edited Tuscadero to show proper amount
IMG_7589.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7588.jpg
    IMG_7588.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
I compiled these using numbers that came out through a source on Facebook (Joey Michael) and just put them in a easy format to read. Doesn't really change anything, just interesting to know.

*edited Tuscadero to show proper amount
View attachment 7122
Oh boy have 1 of 13 neva selling lol 22xr gobi

Wonder what percent 392s compared to regular wranglers make in 22
My guess is around 3% (based on approx. 200,000 wranglers/yr. vs approx. 6,000 392s/yr.

Well, not exactly. Ratbert posted 5,698 2022 392s, 473 of those are Sarge Green, and 262 of those are XR.
Again, I'm only using the information that was provided by a moderator on Facebook that has factory information. Credit goes to him for coming up with the hard data, I just put it into a easy to read page. Cheers.

Again, I'm only using the information that was provided by a moderator on Facebook that has factory information. Credit goes to him for coming up with the hard data, I just put it into a easy to read page. Cheers.
I was going to do the same (combine it) but then someone posted there the information was not correct. Oh well.

Random anecdotal. I drove by the wrangler factory today in Toledo, Ohio. I saw 3...392s (likely more than a thousand wranglers on 5 or 6 holding lots). 2 black and 1 hydro blue. All three had the XR package. They were beautiful.

There goes the ideas that the XR is more rare. There is not a lot of either.

I just say i own a 392. I don’t say it is a non XR ;).

• Haha
Reactions: @JC
There goes the ideas that the XR is more rare. There is not a lot of either.

I just say i own a 392. I don’t say it is a non XR ;).
Can you imaging how much some dbag is going to be asking to get for his ultra rarest of the ultra rare High Velocity XR??

Can you imaging how much some dbag is going to be asking to get for his ultra rarest of the ultra rare High Velocity XR??
I picked up some XR take offs and a few cans of yellow!!! $150k and it can be yours!

Not many want to put 90k down on a wrangler. Especially now that Powell is the new Fauci. Doom & gloom. 401ks in the crapper, etc. Al Gore and his climate change "we're all going to hell in 8 years". Supply constraint, Europeans with no heat this winter and the sh*t list goes on. The cavalry is coming come November. But for now, look at autotrader and see nationwide there are only 650 392s for sale

Back