2022 392 XR Ordered!

Gnomad

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep 392 XR / 2019 Corvette Z06/ 2004 Corvette Z06
Hey all,

Been lurking here the last few weeks. Finally found an allocation and pulled the trigger last night. Had a VON within an hour. Excited!!

Hopefully It’ll be ready before next summer! 😆

Still have my 2018 JLU Rubicon to give some extra love to until then.

Figured it was time to register on the forum. Appreciate all the insights I’ve picked up leading up to the purchase. Will definitely be hanging around working on a mod plan of attack for when it does finally arrive!

Eric

Hey all,

Been lurking here the last few weeks. Finally found an allocation and pulled the trigger last night. Had a VON within an hour. Excited!!

Figured it was time to register on the forum. Appreciate all the insights I’ve picked up leading up to the purchase. Will definitely be hanging around working on a mod plan of attack for when it does finally arrive!

Eric
Welcome to the forum!

Hey all,

Eric
Welcome aboard! Looking back on my 15 weeks of waiting (ordered February 5th and took delivery on May 21st), it was worth the wait and it provided lots of time to plan/prepare for the modifications as you indicated. Watching this forum was a huge help and in some strange way the waiting/anticipation was kinda fun! Easier to say that now, looking back. :cool:

Welcome! As I was advised when I ordered there seems to be no reason why some go faster than others. I ordered Oct 6 and yesterday was told it was being painted. That was pretty quick (so far).

Welcome and congrats!

…so now the eternal wait begins… 😩

Back